A 100% natural contact insecticide concentrate made with natural pyrethrum (40g per litre of pyrethrum) and natural synergist.
Cobre Key 4EC is suitable for use in Organic Agriculture conforming to Regulations n° 834/2007 and 889/2008 – Inspected by ECOCERT SA F – 32600
Cobre Key 4EC offers the following benefits:
- Very good efficacy on a wide spectrum of insects
- Zero residues after 24 hours. Ideal for export crop needing to conform to M.R.L.’s
- Suitable for Post Harvest application
- Very short re-entry period for workers after spraying
- Low mammalian/human toxicity
- Suitable for organic farming
- Zero phytotoxicity on flowers and vegetables
Dilution rates for application are 0.8ml-1.6ml per litre of water (0.8-1.6lt Cobre Key 4EC per hectare) dependent on the crop, target insects and level of infestation.
Cobre Key 4EC is a derivative of Flower DS 4EC, specifically created for the Turkish agricultural market.
This is to demonstrate that we can work with you to register a product with a name suitable for your market whilst using the registration dossier for Flower DS 4EC
This is a world class natural product and is suitable for both conventional and organic farming. Price is highly competitive relative to other pyrethrum insecticides on the market.
Cobre Key 4EC and Flower DS 4 EC are manufactured by Kapi Limited, Kenya.
Kapi Limited can provide a full dossier including GLP Toxicological & Physical/Chemical Reports to support registration of Flower DS 4EC in your country.