WASHING HANDS has NEVER BEEN MORE IMPORTANT!
Did you know there are some really interesting facts about washing hands that are observed globally….
- Only 20% of individuals actually wash their hands after using the washroom…eeeeeeuk!
- If you work in an office – then you can come into contact with approximately 10 million bacteria on a daily basis….wooah, really?!
- If your hands are damp – then beware – they spread 1000 times more bacteria than DRY CLEAN HANDS … so make sure you dry your hands thoroughly after washing them!
- Handwashing absolutely reduces the spread of bacteria and viruses – it is said to reduce gastro-intestinal illness by between 25-40% and respiratory illnesses by 15-20%. See how important it is to keep washing?!
And….these days, with KAPI’s ANTI-BACTERIAL liquid hand soap it really couldn’t be easier….
- WET your hands with clean, running water – pump a small amount of our liquid soap into your cupped hand.
- LATHER your hands by rubbing them together with the soap – let it foam, and cover both sides of your hands – let the gorgeous aromas of our natural essential oils uplift your spirits!
- KEEP SCRUBBING for at least 20 seconds……that is the same as humming the ‘Happy Birthday’ song TWICE from beginning to end!
- RINSE your hands well under clean, running water
- DRY your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Here at Kapi Ltd – assisting in the fight to combat diseases and offering safer alternatives – is already part of our culture – whether it’s fighting malaria with our mosquito control solutions https://flowerbrand.co.ke/products/mosquito-control-solution/ or stopping the spread of bacteria & viruses (Covid 19 being the most pressing example) with our range of excellent anti-bacterial hand-soaps and hand sanitizers https://flowerbrand.co.ke/personal-care/ – we like to think we have got you covered!